Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The rules of the Bitch Queendom

I'm just a Bitch like that
I look at this blog of mine as a Bitch Queendom. I am the Queen Bitch here. I have many years of experience being a successful Bitch. I have raised 5 darling daughter "Things" to be amazing Bitches. My best friends are Bitches.
Being a Bitch affords me the ability to speak my mind, passionately, sarcastically, succinctly...Almost never subtly.
I tend to think that I have lots of insight, having survived childhood sexual abuse, being raised by wolves (or a mentally ill, abusive mother, as it were), an absent father, who later committed suicide just weeks after meeting me, teen motherhood, teen marriage, an abusive marriage, single motherhood, cancer, twice, raising a critically ill child who blossomed into a superhero, more mental illness( by marriage), half a dozen kids (4 of whom survived teenagedom) and a child with cancer.
I have survived many things that lots of you have survived. My Sisterwife and Auntie Mum have also endured many of these things, and more...My point in all of this :
We don't offer our opinion or advice lightly. We don't speak in ignorance. We are educated, and strong. We fight for the under-dog, and for what is right. If we don't have the answer, we'll find it.
We all have a sharply tuned bullshit radars.
If any of us comes off as rude, or abrupt, it is not without reason.
If I have to step into a conversation where another member has to be protected from an aggressor here, it will likely end in someone being banned.
If this is a problem, find the unlike button and step to the left so others who know how to play nice can come enjoy this place.
We work hard to make this a safe haven for Bitches, and lovers of Bitches.
Everyone should be safe here...Whores, harlots, dimwits, broken-hearted, disgruntled, or just broken.... Any Bitch will be welcomed. We just ask that you respect one-another here.
Sincerely,
~The Bitch
Sisterwife
Auntie Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment