Thursday, December 15, 2011

I've got to start somewhere...

...so it might as well be here.

I am never short on words- ever. In fact, I don't ofter Tweet, because I can't fit everything in my head into 140 characters.
This is going to be the very beginning of  "our place". Welcome to the "Bitch Queendom".

Here, we are safe to be ourselves. I will certainly be myself. We'll hash out world issues, and argue about moral dilemmas. We'll make fun of idiots, and we'll stew over lost loves.

 This is it Bitches. This is home.

For now...

10 comments:

  1. Love the way I can be in a shitty mood and then see some of your posts and giggle like crazy, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's our own little honeycomb hideout with no trolls!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Looking forward to enjoying your blog.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm excited to be apart of your blog, Whatta great day to be a Bitch lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea, and it’s great to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea & stoked to be here to bitch if I need, & laugh when I need cheering up... Thank u <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see a whole bunch of "Top 10s" with them all in one spot. yay! <3

    ReplyDelete